What’s She Reading? has very kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
– Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
– Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
– Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
– Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
– Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I’m a big fan of Jane Austen and have been since I was 6 years old and watched the BBC adaption with my mother.
2. I am a total tea addict (and that’s proper Irish tea by the way, not that herbal infusion nonsense). I was once clocked at drinking 14 cups of tea in one day.
3. I also have a mild addiction to malteasers. My idea of heaven is a room with a constant supply of tea, malteasers and of course books.
4. There was about a 5 year hiatus in my reading when I was in college and immediately after. I was just so busy I found it hard to find the time or energy to read, and fell out of the habit.
5. I refuse to read a horror book. I don’t care how good it is I don’t do horror.
6. On the same note I also won’t watch horror films (yes I know I’m a wuss).
7. When I’m not reading I enjoy baking.
I nominate anyone who wants to do it.